Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters, Inc. (AIB) respects and acknowledges the absolute need to protect the private information of our visitors. From our aibtv.com homepage to every other page under our domain, the "aibtv.com" domain is
a safe website. All other sites that we link to for the purposes of explaining awards, providing directions, or the purchase of goods and/or services have their own equally protective privacy policies.
Obtaining and Use of Information
- AIB will not collect personally identifiable information from you other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- To activate certain services we may require you to provide certain personally identifiable information. These requests could be in conjunction with the following:
- subscription registration (such as e-mail newsletters).
- requests for information.
- submission of information (such as posting on our “Local Notices” page).
- transactions involving the purchase of AIB programming, video on demand and podcasting services.
- AIB will not deliberately disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
AIB may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above. We will always
explain the extent of its use at the time you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out."As you explore AIB, it
is possible that several cookies* will be set on your computer. AIB uses the information from cookies to deliver relevant local resources, remember browser preferences, and improve our visitors' experiences on the site.No personal
information is ever stored in an AIB cookie, even if you have entered your name or e-mail address on other parts of aibtv.com. AIB does not sell information collected by cookies nor use the information for commerce-related
- If you watch a video clip or listen to an audio clip on aibtv.com, a cookie may remember which media player (such as Real Player or Windows Media Player) and which type of clip (high or low bandwidth) you prefer to use on your
computer. You can change your video and audio preferences at any time, or choose a player each time you view or listen to a clip.
- A cookie* will tell us which pages you visit and the amount of time between each page visit. This cookie does not remember any information about you or your computer; it just helps us at AIB monitor site usage and traffic. For
example, it allows us to measure the number of repeat visitors to aibtv.com in a given month.
*What's a cookie? A cookie is information a Web site puts on your computer's hard drive so that the site can remember your preferences or which pages you visited on that site.
modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of aibtv.com following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted
those changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at customer care