Food Travels with Nancy Waldeck
Join world-traveling chef, Nancy Waldeck as she teaches you how to cook dishes from all over the world! Nancy has devoted her life to traveling and exploring fascinating cultures and cuisines. Each episode focuses on a different country and she'll show you how to prepare easy and delicious recipes she's learned from a lifetime of travel.
- Mondays at at 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursdays at 10:00 p.m.
- Saturdays at 2:00 p.m.
Interested in purchasing this or similar programs, please visit Shop AIB.
- Episode 1: Sicily
- In this episode Nancy will take you on a culinary tour of Sicily. She'll show you how to make a delicious and easy four course Sicilian meal. She begins with an appetizer, Pesto à la Trapenese, served with crusty bread and shrimp;
then a sweet and savory Salad Caponata; a simple baked pasta dish; and a light and lemony dessert made with Limoncello.
- Episode 1 Recipes
- Episode 2: Spain
- Sample the sweet and savory flavors of Spain in this episode of Food Travels with Nancy Waldeck. You'll start a Romesco sauce appetizer, then enjoy a savory salad with Manchego cheese and walnuts; and an ice cream dessert drizzled
with a caramelized Spanish red wine and orange wedges.
- Episode 2 Recipes
- Episode 3: South Africa
- On this episode, Nancy highlights recipes from South Africa, including chicken sosaties, a traditional South African barbecue; a sweet and delicious safari salad; and a coconut tropical dessert.
- Episode 3 Recipes
- Episode 4: Mexico
- Chef Nancy Waldeck highlights recipes inspired by her travels in Mexico. First, she'll show you how to make your own crunchy tortilla chips, served with a black bean and avocado dip; then she shares a recipe for a corn
salad, inspired by Mexican street corn; and for the main dish: pork tenderloin with a chocolate and chili rub.
- Episode 4 Recipes
- Episode 5: The Caribbean
- Chef Nancy highlights recipes from the Caribbean, including a Barbadian avocado salad; Jamaican jerk roasted fish, served on a bed of sweet potatoes; and a delicious and refreshing Caribbean wine cooler.
- Episode 5 Recipes
- Episode 6: Greece
- Our globe-trotting chef explores the cuisine of the Greek Islands. She'll start with a Mykonos Island Dip featuring cucumbers, Kalamata olives and feta cheese and served with homemade pita chips. Then she'll
make an easy and delicious Greek Lemon Chicken, prepared and served in a cast iron skillet. The featured side dish is a Greek-style salad substituting broccoli for lettuce and a garnish of pistachios.
Nancy also prepares Tahinomelo, a spread made with tahini sesame paste and honey that's perfect for breakfast, a snack or dessert.
- Episode 6 Recipes